Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Panthers Super Bowl Fail


Sigh for those of you who watched the Super Bowl, you already know what this illustration is about. It's about how the Panther's offense couldn't do jack anything against the Broncos defense. The offense was getting completely outmatched by the secondary so I made an image symbolizing that. The wall symbolizes how impenetrable the defense of the Broncos was, a Cam Newton tries aimlessly to get the ball in the end zone. Also, you may notice that the mark that I used in my last post is used in this image. I was practicing my mark with the illustration marker for this project along with some projects in the future. I hope you guys like it! BTW, who's your favorite sports team in general? It doesn't have to be in football.

No comments:

Post a Comment