Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Magic Fruit


Hi, guys! I'm finally finished with the new digital painting I've been working on, and I'm really pleased with the result. This is basically my first completed digital painting using my new Wacom Tablet that I bought, and I just have to say, I love the thing! Along with allowing me to create digital paintings with ease, it will also allow me to add more depth and experimentation to my artwork. This painting was basically just a practice piece to get me accustomed to using the thing. I was also playing around with the blending of my colors in conjunction with the blur effects. In the middle is just a basic still-life with fruit, and the background is well...magical. Lol. Anyway, I really hope you guys like this, and there will be more projects coming soon. See ya! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment