Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Sidebar Changes & Future Template Change

Just a quick update on the state of the blog, I made a few changes to the sidebar in order to make it easier for some of the new-comers to follow me. I also added a +1 gadget so my blog can receive more recommendations. My goal is to make my blog more out there and in order to do that, I need to make use of ALL the resources given to me. I am currently planning on making my blog less plain-looking and adding a bit more personality and professionalism to it. The blog may look wonky for a bit so I'll give you guys a heads up on when I plan on making the changes. In the meantime, I'll continue posting regularly and giving you guys good content. I also really want to thank you all for continuing to stick with me despite my frequent inconsistency. Summer is probably the best time for me to post because I'm out of school at the moment and not extremely busy with school projects and tests. A lot of you have likely already gone through the college experience and know what it's like when it becomes difficult. Well, I sure as heck learned! Lol. Basically, when I'm away at college in the fall, don't be shocked to see a few periods of inconsistent posting. In college, juggling schoolwork with my own personal freelance delays my posting quite a bit (especially when good ol' College says, "Screw you, Donovan. If you thought you were gonna get through me without a challenge, you must be outta your mind booooiiii!"). I'll try to be more verbal about my schedule in the future to keep you guys up-to-date on what's going on in Don's wacky world. But anyway, thank you guys for continuing to look at my work and I will be posting again soon! See ya! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment