Wednesday, December 23, 2015

WAIT...I CAN EXPLAIN!!!

Okay, so you guys may have noticed something about my blog.

It's always changing. You might have see things get posted, then taken down, then posted again somewhere else, or in another format. Well, I was still trying to figure things out with my blog, and as a result, I ended up redoing everything three different times. See when I first started this, I didn't like how my blog looked...at all. So I left it on hiatus for a good while before coming back to it (I was thinking about completely redoing it in Wordpress at some point).This time I believe I have things figured out for now and I will try to have everything up and running by tomorrow. So everything that was originally posted will be re posted with full descriptions and all that other fancy stuff. Once I do that then I will start posting regularly each month. I really look forward to finally posting everything and getting this thing started, and I really hope you guys do too. Until then, later!

BTW: Happy Holidays! :-D




No comments:

Post a Comment